Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The heavy willow is back....ll.l


Here I go again...the first innings of blogging didn't last long but I hope this one will.... The whole idea of 'heavywillow' sprung from my approach to use of a heavy bat to strike the ball, my blog also would replicate a similar approach to express my views and share experiences as well as opinions on subjects that are close to me......my cricketing approach was probably ahead of its times, those who have seems me bat would definitely agree, those who didn't just imagine today's T20 batting in a different more sedate era where a 40 over game was thought to be way short, hitting a seam bowler over his head unthinkable and to play the sweep or lofted stroke to every ball a spinner bowls blasphemy... Even have had to do punishment running rounds for the above approach and now batsmen make millions jus for that. I hope to use this medium and space to play many more suCh knocks to express myself ...Jus that it's a more mature me, a more cautious me , a more aware me....hope you enjoy reading this as much as I will writing..... .cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment